iMetAMOS is a workflow within the metAMOS package starting with version 1.5.
- To install metAMOS, use either the frozen binaries for metAMOS or run:
- Source code and releases are available at the metAMOS github. website
- Documentation is available at the metAMOS documentation website.
- If you encounter issues or have questions, please contact the authors of the pipeline:
Sergey Koren (sergek AT umd.edu)
Todd J. Treangen (treangen AT gmail.com).
- For known issues, please see the known issues wiki page.
Example output for GAGE-B R. sphaeroides dataset
- Download the 225 Mycobacterium dataset here
- Download assembly statistics and runtime information
- To reproduce the analysis for a given sample (for example ERR233346) run:
initPipeline -d ERR233346 -W iMetAMOS -1 ERR233346
runPipeline -d ERR233346 –p 16 -a spades,masurca,velvet
For a paired-end sample (for example ERR234097) run:
initPipeline -d ERR234097 -W iMetAMOS -m ERR234097 -i 200:800
runPipeline -d ERR234097 –p 16 -a spades,masurca,velvet